The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires organizations handling the personal data of European Union citizens to keep that data secure, and it levies big penalties to organizations that fail to comply. Unfortunately, traditional security monitoring solutions may fall short of helping organizations meet GDPR requirements.
GDPR requires organizations to maintain a plan to detect a data breach, regularly evaluate the effectiveness of security practices, and document evidence of compliance. Instead of specific technical direction, the regulation puts the onus on organizations to maintain best practices for data security.
Simplify Security and GDPR Compliance Management
- Shrink your attack surface with asset discovery and vulnerability scanning
- Detect intrusions and potential data breaches with built-in intrusion detection
- Prepare for forensic investigation with log retention and management
Detect, Investigate, and Report on Data Breaches
- Detect breaches quickly with network intrusion detection (NIDS), host intrusion detection (HIDS), and cloud intrusion detection (CIDS)
- Identify anomalous activity with behavioral monitoring
- Document compliance readiness with pre-built report templates along with fully customizable reports
Reduce Your Incident Response Time to Minimize Data Exposure
- Respond to incidents quickly with automated response actions
- Limit potential data exposure by shortening total time to response
Keep Your Security Plan Up-to-Date with Continuous Threat Intelligence Updates
- Get the latest threat intelligence, curated by the Exploit Hunters Security Research Team
- Stay up-to-date with threat intelligence updates continuously delivered to your ISMAC deployment