Any organization that transmits any health information in electronic form, including health plans, healthcare clearing houses, healthcare providers, and business associates of a covered entity, must comply with HIPAA.
To help you achieve HIPAA compliance, including satisfying the HIPAA Security Rule, you need a HIPAA compliance software solution that is easy to deploy and monitors your critical infrastructure.
ISMAC delivers a comprehensive threat detection, incident response, and HIPAA compliance management solution for your cloud and on-premises environments that costs less and delivers results in significantly less time than traditional SIEM products.
ISMAC for HIPAA Compliance
ISMAC delivers multiple security essentials to help you prepare for your next HIPAA audit faster and more easily, and in a single, unified platform:
- Discover all IP-enabled assets, including OS details, across your on-premises and cloud environments
- Identify systems with vulnerabilities, understand which assets are high-, medium-, and low risk, and identify any available patches or workarounds
- Intrusion detection detects threats, including malware and ransomware, that are active in your network with advanced, automatic correlation
- Identify both successful and failed logon attempts, and monitor user and administrator activities
- Accelerate incident response with built-in remediation guidance for every alarm, and integrated orchestrated responses that can be manually or automatically executed
- Collect events from across your on-premises and cloud environments and cloud applications for analysis, and store them for at least 12 months
- Be assured that you’re protected with continuously updated threat intelligence delivered automatically to the Unified Security Management (USM) platform, including the latest correlation directives, vulnerability assessment signatures, Intrusion Detection System (IDS) guided threat responses and more
- Easily report on security controls required for HIPAA requirements with the built-in HIPAA reports, and the ability to create new custom reports and views to meet reporting requirements specific to your organization